Friday, September 4, 2009

Lucky, lucky Girl!

After a long, rough day at work yesterday I went straight to the tennis courts for a match that was fun but we lost.... and them to home by 8:40pm with no dinner in my stomach, sweaty and stinky, and short tempered....

Trying to spare my wonderful husband from my fowlness (stinky body, stinky mood) I ducked straight into the bathroom to rinse off. I came out smelling better, but still needed to work on the mood. SO, I sat quietly on the couch icing my wrist. My sweet husband let me sit quietly, and knowing I was hungry and tired, offered to make me dinner. The Grump was determined to remain and said "no thank you." But Kevin persisted, offering to cook the ahi-tuna and salmon left from our Sushi night with Robin, and make a salad with lettuce and cucumber from the garden..... Ohhh, that sounded yummy :)

I ate my delicious salad, made with patience (patience and patience) and love... And with a full tummy I started to kick The Grump out! I told my my husband how much I appreciated him and settled in for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment