Thursday, December 17, 2009

Positive Changes

2011 is going to have some positive changes! First, I'm going to be starting a new role with a new company. Amazing, exciting, scary, bittersweet!!! I've been with Trus Joist/Weyerhaeuser/iLevel for 12 years. I've met some of my closest and dearest friends working there, gained a wealth of professional experience, and worked with some brilliant people. Grateful for all of it!

My new adventure will be with AD-As Design Solutions. Check them out! It is a great company,there is a lot of opportunity for me to use the experience I've gained and to stretch/grow in many areas too. I'll be doing marketing, customer relations & communications, and wearing many other hats as often happens in small companies!

The other positive change for Kevin and me is that.....








I'm pregnant! 11 weeks.... Amazing, Exciting & Terrifying! I think I'm through the nauseousness... and onto feeling good. At least this week.

Lots of changes!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your big adventure is just beginning!! Huge congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome! congrats!!!! i hope for your sake that the nauseousness is over as well.

    & hope your new job is amazing.

    what a great bit of change for you two. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngratulations Kevin and Kristy! That is wonderful news. Matt and I are very excited for you. Good luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation!!! You are going to be wonderful parents. What an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete