Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a BOY!

Yes indeed, we had our ultrasound appointment yesterday and found out our little chicken is a boy! He had a perfectly normal and healthy ultrasound, everthing is the right size, shape, and developing on schedule. He is 13 oz! I think he was saying "Mama" yesterday, he was moving his mouth for us and that's what it looked like - - I'm just sayin.... Oh, and he has Kevin's beautiful head :)

We are pretty over the moon at our house. It was nice to see the little pumpkin again... I love him so much already!

4 comments:

  1. how exciting! the ultrasound appointments were always emotional for me, not so much with tears & all but just seeing this child. anyway, 'nuff of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your due date? So excited for you boys are just he best :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys. What a lucky little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I'm getting all teary over here, so so so happy for you two. He's one lucky little turkey, he has no idea what great parents he has waiting for him! I hope to rub on the buddha belly soon!

    ReplyDelete