Friday, February 5, 2010

Pregnancy Dreams...

So, I keep reading about how you have vivid dreams when you're pregnant. Well I don't know if I'd call mine vivid yet, but strange. I think this could also be affected by the fact that I've read that at this point I'm not supposed to sleep on my back. I LOVE sleeping on my back. It is my favorite. On back, arms overhead, lights out (aka sound asleep). So every night I wake up at some point and realize that I am lying on my back, groggily roll to a side, and repeat at another time later.

I'm getting off point. Dreams. dreams. Ok, so I've had dreams that because I haven't felt the baby move yet that it isn't really there but that instead I have two grown boys (like 14 & 16). You're wondering, "baby's not there..." yes in the dream belly is out looking like something is in there, but it vanished. poof!

Every night is another twisted labyrinth of nonsensical creative R-E-M-ing..... Whatever happened to lights out?

No pictures to post, can't take photos of crazy Kristy's dreams... but if I could...

No comments:

Post a Comment