Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthdays, BIRTHDAYS!

I love my birthday, figure I'll enjoy them as long as I can. Hope I always have a good attitude about aging, so far so good! This year we toyed with the idea of going to Seattle to visit my brother but then ended up inviting him to come visit us. It was a great weekend. I had a facial that Friday, then went for a pedicure, came back to the house to have lunch with Drew and Leo and hang out, and then finished the day of pampering with a hair cut for both Leo and me. Saturday night Drew watched Leo so that Kevin and I could have a date - yes actual date that involved staying out past 10! WOW. It was a great 37th birthday. During his visit Drew taught Leo to combine his signs and words so that he could make multi-word requests like, more please, milk please, and please please! Which is what you see below... Please,

P-L-E-A-S-E!
Leo is also fond of giving kisses. And he does a good pucker too!


 Drew also saw Leo find his shadow. Quite exciting and scary. Since this first sighting Leo has caught his shadow a couple of times. Always a mixture of fear and excitement at first, then he wants to wave and point. He thought it was great fun when Mommy made a shadow dog that barked and growled. I have to expand my talents though I've only got the dog and butterfly in my bag of tricks. I love spending time with Drew, it is great fun watching him with Leo.

Until next time Uncle Drew. It was a wonderful, fabulous, most excellent birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment