Friday, August 13, 2010

3 Weeks



Leo is three weeks old! Wow. I say wow a lot these days... wow, I'm tired... wow, Leo is so precious... wow, the day has flown by... wow, another diaper change?... wow, were Kevin and I always this wiped out at 6:00pm... I could go on but you get the picture.



Took Leo for a weight check at the doc this week, he is now 8 lbs 8 oz - growing! New this week we introduced tummy time, which Leo seems to be ok with. We had a visit this week from Amy and her two sons David and Jack yesterday. It was a lot of fun and Leo will have to older playmates to run around and get into serious boy trouble with when he is old enough!


(This is a pic of Leo lounging on his changing table)

And while Leo was taking a nap I took the opportunity to get some things done. When I came to check on him, he had a snuggle partner... seriously folks this was not staged!


This however was somewhat staged... Pixie was checking out what Leo was up to and I had her lay down next to him. Leo look up at her and just stared, of course I had to grab my camera and snap a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment