Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Month

Last week Leo was officially one month old! He started smiling (not as a result of gas) coo-ing in new tones, and had a visit from both sets of Grandparents! He and I also made our first solo trip to the grocery store, it was a success.

JoAnn and Joe visited Tuesday and Wednesday before continuing their vacation in Jackson Hole & Yellowstone. Kevin and Joe made a fantastic sushi dinner - Joe is a natural roll maker! This was my first sushi dinner since pregnancy and I loved every bite!
And Mary and Steve came up for the weekend while Kevin was at his brother's bachelor party in Las Vegas. We enjoyed a trip to the Boise Downtown Saturday market with Robin and Sydney...
Also, on Saturday made a trip to BabysRUs to get Leo an activity mat, which he loves! And my Dad picked up Leo another Harley Davidson outfit from the Harley store...

My Dad and I took a nice long walk on Sunday morning while my Mom watched Leo - and cleaned the house. So helpful and very much appreciated! My parents headed back to Twin Falls Sunday afternoon and about an hour later I picked up Kevin from the airport.

Kevin's trip to Vegas was fun - gambling, poolside fun, dance clubs and cocktails - and in two weeks he'll be headed to Ohio for Ryan and Melanie's wedding!!! Sunday evening JoAnn and Joe returned from their trip. They had a great time, went rafting, took a Tram tour, and had an adventure in Yellowstone National Park. We enjoyed dinner together full of summer veggies, and they flew out Monday at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment